Sunday, April 18, 2010

Liberty of London Love

I have been in an out of Target half a dozen times since they launched this line but didn't really take the time to look at the dinnerware until last night and oh boy was I surprised! very pleasantly!  I don't love melamine dishes but these were some really beatiful pieces and they would be great for summertime dinners when we actually do eat outside. 



I looove this floral ceramic canister, but then I love anything with a floral pattern!

These teapots are beautiful, even though I don't drink hot tea I though about purchasing them...crazy I know but seriously aren't they beautiful?
I couldn't stop looking at these online and seriously they look even better in person

This one I just love, probably because of all the different shades of purple and pink in the pattern.  I did purchase this one for my morning coffee because it makes me smile, and now I must go back and get the other 3 I saw on the shelf since they seem to be selling out everywhere in this pattern.  It is currently out of stock on Target's website.
I want to do another post about the Liberty of London for Target line after seeing the beautiful bedding they have in the line.  I seriously don't know where to start with that 1 but stay tuned for more... thanks so much for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely...especially the black and white! And they are coming to Target? Great! Happy weekend...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! yes they have been at Target for quite a while now, I am hoping to pick up a few more pieces the next time I stop by my Target since I know these special lines never last too long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with this line, I *need* to go to Target and get a few items. My problem is that I put myself on a spending freeze for April, but you know Saturday is May... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, I am just reading your comment, right after I became a follower on your blog! that is too funny, I love your photo's! you are really talented:)

    ReplyDelete