Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Found!!! Beautiful and Affordable Curtains

I've been on the hunt since we moved into our house back in August for some very specific curtains with no luck. I didn't want much.. just that they be somewhat inexpensive, lined, and a floral print with aqua or turquoise in them, seriously is that too much to ask???..  So recently when I met Christina from The Seam on Etsy and had some pillows made I thought about having some custom curtains made even though they are a bit out of my price range but I really wanted some pretty curtains on my windows.  The only problem was  I couldn't find a fabric I loved except for the one that had been discontinued...  By chance the other day I was online looking at curtains on the World Market website and spotted these


I loved them and since they were only $30 a panel I get to stay on budget! but I still had to be sure I loved them as much in person.  When my Mom said she needed to go Christmas shopping today I got a chance to run into World Market and see them in person and let me tell you they are just gorgeous in person! I can't wait to purchase them and check one more thing off my house to do list:)

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! I used to live in Fauquier County, but moved in March to Culpeper County.... nice to meet a bloggy neighbor! We also share a love of turquoise... and I assume the House of Turquoise blog... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete