Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Bit of Sparkle

I don't know about you but sometimes I just love sparkle! Especially during the gloomy winter days, I really need a bit of sparkle in my life.  My husband and I have been looking at crystal chandeliers for 5 months and we had just about decided to purchase the New Orleans 5 light crystal chandelier from Overstock.com.


At $159 it is definately in our price range and has great reviews.

Then today I saw this one on the Zgallerie website!


I love that this one is a bit more modern but can work with traditional decor as well I think, but at $369 she is most definately not in our budget! She sure is gorgeous though...

Another thing I've wanted for the house for quite a while is a venetian style mirror, I'm sure you see a theme here right?.... I love sparkly, girly things...me the woman that has a house full of nothing but boys:)

I've been checking this one out at Anthropologie for a couple of months now...it too has great reviews and at $198 it's one of the least expensive Venetian mirrors I've seen for sale online (if only I could find one at homegoods in perfect condition for half that).



And last but not least the beautiful Pier 1 Hayworth vanity and bench!  



The vanity is currently on sale for $299 I beleive, the mirror $199 and not too sure of the price of the bench.  I would love to have this in my bedroom, have dreamt about having a vanity since I was a little girl but never had one and this one is right up my alley, although with a toddler in the house I'm not so sure mirrored furniture is a wise idea.  Maybe I'll skip this one until he's a bit older:)

No comments:

Post a Comment