Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Can Get My Curtain Fabric in the US!

Had I known then what I know now! I just found out that the manufacturer of the fabric I used for the curtains in my living room

 is made by Premiere Prints which is an American company.  The fabric is called Mingei and comes in a bunch of different colorways too...

I love this dark red color! so sophisticated..

 
I think this would be so perfect for a little girls room!


I think this would be perfect for a shabby chic or cottage style bedroom with it's soft blue and white shades..

 
This chartreuse color is super bright but would be lovely against white!
You can buy the fabric on their website here http://www.premierprintsfabric.com/index.shtml.  Sure wish I had know that before I had ordered from Tonic Living, a great company to be sure but ordering from Canada and waiting almost 2 weeks to receive does not make this girl happy!  Well I now know and a good thing too since they have some other fabrics I am seriously thinking of ordering.  Hope this was helpful! Oh and ps..I am not being paid by this company (I wish!)  I just thought this could help someone that might be interested in the fabric:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Canada!! Love that second one..great blog! All the best,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete