Sunday, April 3, 2011

Decisions, decisions...

I'm not sold yet but I really like this chandelier my husband discovered and snapped a quick photo of at Lowes a while ago!  He knows how much I like sparkle, although I really want something with crystals I really do like it, not love but like, hmmm....



What do you think?  Be honest, I realize this is not everyones style but I am going for a cottage feel in my home... If I had to label my style I  would call it clean and colorful cottage if that makes any sense.  I really like cottage but I don't like too much frill such as doilies everywhere and ruffles on everything and typically cottage style is lots of white which I love to but I also love color!  This week I'm also going to share a photo of my dining room and how the reno in there is coming along:)  As always thanks so much for your comments!

4 comments:

  1. I think that totally fits with the "cottage look." Your hubby did well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it, but i don't know if i love it. i would need to see it compared to other choices. plus i think you can find something for less money. i found one at lowes i love for 80 bucks. i haven't bought it yet, but i plan to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't mind my honesty but this wouldn't be my first choice :( I did see a beautiful one at Lowe's not too long ago - its all white glass and was beautiful! I love that your hubby shopped chandeliers for you. Mine wouldn't have a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on hubbby. It's cute....but I am not sold either. Good luck...

    ReplyDelete